Spy Where the Fuckk are you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imtjnotu
5,000+ posts

Me Gusta Edition
San Diego CA
ive sent u numerous PM's asking about the t/s specs on the subs.....

i then get this subs in today and one of the coils is reading 32?!?! wtf

it shows u were on yesterday and i have been messaging u since last saturday.....

2011-08-12155017.jpg

Well, i can attest to that meter being insanely faulty. Not saying this is the case, but I have done side by side testing with that exact meter with other "bargin" meters and that one is horrible for just about anything.

I hope it is something that simple..if not I'm sure spy will take care of you.

all coils besides this one coil read exactly 1.9.....i even took my expensive meter and my autozone meter along with my walmart meter and all of them were reading between 22-32

Ah, that ***** man... I'm sure he will get you taken care of when ever he manages to get in touch with you.

On the bright side I love our sig

he is prolly a good guy and all but serious the communication has been terrible.....
I agree. He "mailed" my windshield banner over 2 weeks ago, with USPS Priority, saying "I should have it in 2-3 days". Well, it's been over 2 weeks and I haven't received anything and he's not responding to my PM's. I'm sure he's a great guy, but if he's going to be selling stuff on here, he needs way better communication with the buyers. I'm pretty unhappy right now. I've been waiting on this windshield banner for months, like seriously... I'm a pretty patient and easy-going guy, but after receiving a bunk windshield banner, I don't think it's right that it's taken months to receive my replacement one.

I've mentioned that his profile shows that he's active several times a day, and he said it's because his kids get on his computer and it opens up CarAudio.com

while he's fixing the coils, get him to repaint those baskets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

***** about the coil man :/

while he's fixing the coils, get him to repaint those baskets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

***** about the coil man :/
basket stays 

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Ah, that ***** man... I'm sure he will get you taken care of when ever he manages to get in touch with you.

On the bright side I love our sig
I hope so and I couldn't stop laghing at that gif

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I agree. He "mailed" my windshield banner over 2 weeks ago, with USPS Priority, saying "I should have it in 2-3 days". Well, it's been over 2 weeks and I haven't received anything and he's not responding to my PM's. I'm sure he's a great guy, but if he's going to be selling stuff on here, he needs way better communication with the buyers. I'm pretty unhappy right now. I've been waiting on this windshield banner for months, like seriously... I'm a pretty patient and easy-going guy, but after receiving a bunk windshield banner, I don't think it's right that it's taken months to receive my replacement one.
I've mentioned that his profile shows that he's active several times a day, and he said it's because his kids get on his computer and it opens up CarAudio.com
and it seems I'm not the only one:pissed:

and it seems I'm not the only one:pissed:
Yeah, this whole ordeal has been atrocious... I ordered a windshield banner from him a long time ago, and he shipped it to the wrong address -- it got lost for a few weeks. Now, he forgot to mail my replacement banner, then he needed my address again (he's sent me several items, he should have it on file...). He finally said he shipped it, but Priority doesn't take >2 weeks to get here.

I don't think it's right that he's taking week-long breaks from CA.com when he has customers that might need to contact him. I was on the same boat as you, I had sent him like 3 PM's and he didn't respond to any of them for over a week while it showed he was online several times a day. He needs to either set up email notifications upon receiving a PM, or check this site every day.

And just like you, I started a thread calling him out

He is sometimes on here latenight...I will bump this **** till the mods take away my posting rights
I say go for it, I'm pretty angry too. Even if he sent me a refund, I'd still be pissed. This is just the worst seller communication I've witnessed

I say go for it, I'm pretty angry too. Even if he sent me a refund, I'd still be pissed. This is just the worst seller communication I've witnessed
I hate to say it becas like I've said he is a good guy....but I have to agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Imtjnotu

5,000+ posts
Me Gusta Edition
Imtjnotu
San Diego CA
Start date