Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

H.A.T Clarus C 1/2 comps

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used but in perfect condition.

Price:

$380 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Items will be shipped after payment is made. PayPal is preferred.

Prices are negotiable.

I'm a regular on eCoustics and have tons of refs there. Hopefully they will post in my thread to vouch here if they see it.

Can and will take better pictures if serious request.

No trades.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26526356View attachment 26526357View attachment 26526358

How much power were you running to these? ATM I'll have about 120rms/channel, but I might be able to go 240 if needed. Would the 120 be enough thou?

I was running 100W to a pair of HAT Imagine 6.5's and they sounded great. Im sure 120 would push these just fine, but if you can do 240, it might really make them sing. If the gains and x-overs are set correctly, there shouldnt be a problem with overpowering.

I would have, but I just skipped a step and bought a pair of L6 mids =] I'm also running a pair of old school OZ Matrix Elite tweeters for the high end =] Should sound great.

I want these things gone!!!

Btw, I was running 200 a side to these and they loved it. Match my Tru Tech T2.200 I have for sale with this set and you have yourself a great front stage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.