Alpine in dash DVD player and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoss
5,000+ posts

imma genius. so **** it!
I have some Alpine gear that I am wanting to sell, most of it is BNIB.

Alpine IVA-W205 (BNIB). Nice little double din in dash DVD player with touchscreen. This is a GREAT head unit, capable of performing a lot of functions, the touch screen has tactile feedback which is pretty **** awesome and makes using it while driving a breeze. Great sound, great performance, I loved this HU so much that I bought a second one, and then never got to use it...

4c814ae3.jpg

bd5da1e6.jpg

b61942b3.jpg

7fc08b85.jpg

66fe9bda.jpg

Alpine PXA-H701 (used once). Everyone probably knows what this is, so I won't go into details on it. Missing the power block connection, but I have adjusted the price for this, and I can give the buyer a source to order one, or I can source one, or I can simply order it to be delivered to the buyer. I can handle this in whatever way is easier for the buyer.

f92713d7.jpg

3aaf982a.jpg

KCE-300BT (BNIB). Bluetooth adapter for Alpine HU's. Simply put, you install this, and your whole car stereo becomes a handsfree bluetooth kit for your cell phone. Great for those of you who drive a stick shift car, leaves your hands free while talking and shifting, or while talking and drifting, or while talking and ************.

b90afd58.jpg

126c7878.jpg

Prices:

IVA-W205 - $500 obo

PXA-H701 - $275 obo

KCE-300BT - $150 obo

All prices include shipping, all prices are obo so feel free to make (reasonable) offers, will discount heavily if you buy multiple items. Not looking to trade for more car audio equipment, would trade for an iPad2. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...