town car trunk

thanks. i see that i have about 15 cubes but i understand the part about the width because the 15s themselves would need about 45w

better yet , since you havent bought subs yet. Why not 2 higher quality 18's. Its almost the identical amount of cone area , you wouldnt have problems with space , and it would be easier to get you impedance correct too because you wont be running a odd number of subs. And if you want my 2 cents i would check out the SSA XCON's.

Average cone area of three 15's is 2430 square CM , average cone area of two 18's is 2420 square CM. It's not enough to worry about honestly.

You can just stagger the subs to make them fit across the 45" width.
i already mentioned that ram , then i realized there is almost no cone area difference to benefit from. LOL. But he may be aesthetically set on the wow factor of cramming 3 15's in there instead of the norm of a pair of 18's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.