Over 7k In car audio give away!

98HOEONSIXEZ
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Just sharing it with everybody so you can have a chance to win it!

You saw it right! Incriminator audio has teamed up with Mechman and XSpower batteries to do the largest car audio product giveaway in the history of...well....CAR AUDIO LOL.

Watch this video to see how a few minutes of your time could result in you winning YOUR DREAM SYSTEM OF A LIFETIME,everything from Subs,coaxials/components,4 channel amp,sub amp, batteries AND alternator! GET OFF YOUR ASSES PEOPLE

made mine lolz.. Sound like an *** hat but I didn't know what else to say.. A lot of people are on there showing jacked up pos rides and or have no money.. and about to cry..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BohOImjNFeg
i was kinda hoping you looked more like the guy in your avatar lol. thats a good video. nice to see someone with a decent ride that just wants to ipgrade and find something to work on.

i was kinda hoping you looked more like the guy in your avatar lol. thats a good video. nice to see someone with a decent ride that just wants to ipgrade and find something to work on.
thats what I figured.. I hope they see it that way too.. I figure they give it to someone with their bills straight and their head screwed on straight and they will keep and actually install the products.. they give it to some of the people saying they have no money or job or have 2 kids and are still in highschool and they will sell it to make ends meet.. and while that would be nice this is a giveaway not a charity...

thats what I figured.. I hope they see it that way too.. I figure they give it to someone with their bills straight and their head screwed on straight and they will keep and actually install the products.. they give it to some of the people saying they have no money or job or have 2 kids and are still in highschool and they will sell it to make ends meet.. and while that would be nice this is a giveaway not a charity...
u down at macdill bro?

Guess I need to get on making a video. It would be nice to use a 40.1 and to up my charging system with a couple XS batteries. Dunno what I would do with the subs and such, at most I would get maybe a couple DPs and possibly switch out my current equipment for them or get a sub stage for my friend. I mean, that's a hell of a credit on subs and amps. I already have a nice system, I just want to upgrade it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.