Joe's Stereo in San Diego

Participant count
  • Participant list

jMasters

I just moved here to San Diego and couple of my friends needed some work done to their camero. So we looked around and found this place Joe's Stereo. It looked pretty clean so we went in and these guys were nice. It was quick and my friends car looks amazing!

Where in san diego...what were the prices...good variety of equipment or is it the same old san diego shiit of just jl andd rockford

They are located at 3091 Market Street. Here is their website Joe's Stereo | Car Stereo San Diego | Auto Accessories San Diego I'm not to sure about the prices because my friend is pretty **** when it comes to telling his friends about money. But from what my friend has told me hes always going to go back to them for any work that he wants done on his car
thats good to know.....also tell him street noyz in point loma and car audio heaven is good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.
There is a good chance you could add some sort of Bluetooth or AUX input to a vintage stereo such as a 1978 Pioneer, maybe with a separate toggle...
If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...
Thought I would update this thread… Couldn’t login over the weekend for some reason. Finally got the Kenwood installed last Friday… Had a little...

About this thread

jMasters

jMasters
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jMasters