Sub reads 131 ohm?!?!?!?!?1

i pulled the sub out of the box and turns out my negatives came undone from the bolt running through the box, so it was reading the two postives wired together only, no negative. put the dmm in both sets of termionals and both sets read 2.0 still kinda confused on the high number though...

no it wasn't 1.31. i kept it on same setting and tested an infinity speaker and it read 2.9. not 290 lol but either way problem solved got it all wired back together and life is good.

What kind of meter are you using? If its one of those ones you can get for free at harbor freight tools, throw it away, those are no where near accurate.
It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but I have used my cheapo harbor freight one and my Fluke 87V at the same time with almost identical readings

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.