Bad RCA's?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jager
10+ year member

So I trouble shooted my amp to discover I have no power coming out of the speaker channels. I figured this meant my amp was blown. When I tried putting a new amp in, it too would power on but nothing out of the speaker terminals. I dont have access to a DMM so I cant figure out if there is voltage coming through these speaker channels. My question is: If you have bad rca's, will your amp still put out power through the speaker terminals on a DMM?

So I have hope my amp might still be good? =D
yes, just grab some different rcas and hook them up to test if thats the issue before you tryo routing them properly under the carpet. just get some cheap ones, maybe even borrow some off a surround sound in your home if you have that, and that will help narrow down the problem

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.