Northeast Region MD AND NOVA members roll cal

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
yeah we had a few around here lately but i got stuck working during them...but i got a funeral and new system i want to buy so its worth it.

where are there comps in MD coming up? i have family from dc, my grandfather was a cop there when my mom was a kid lol

still trying to find some... just depends on when i get my build done tho... thinking around late august/early november... would like to get a group from ca.com to show up in force

There are a few guys(myself included) that are doing a car audio show this Sunday 7/17 in Cockeysville MD, you can pull the show flyer off the events page on the MECA web site...the same guys have put some stuff together this past spring. Im out of MD and plan on attending and competing depending on last minute changes

i think we need to get a meet and greet together in the next month or so... just get all the md/nova members together for a sound off... anyone got a TL?

hmmm.... dont know if my build will be done by then. i'm guessing it'll be done first week of august, if i kill myself everyday building //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I will be hosting 5-6 shows in Balitmore this year starting in April. Keep an eye out on the MECA events page, they should go up after the holidays.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.