4 channel amp shootout

no sir lol. just putting it out there. i think the vibe does 175w at 2 omhs per channel and the mb does 250w at 2 ohms per channel. whats got me is the buildhouse vibe comes from. supposedly its the same as arc audio

I JUST got my MB Quart 125.4 today and I must say i'm pretty impressed with the SQ.

I have 2 channels on my Image Dynamics 6.5 components and channels 3/4 are bridged to a Sundown SA-12.

I have not used the Vibe, but my vote goes MB Quart

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It is Opel (Vauxhall) Astra J 2011 model, I change the HU to Kirinavi 10 inch screen. The factory speakers are Infinity and would have come with a...
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...
I would keep the amp you have and keep the components. Place the components in some universal door pods, and look at getting a powered SAS 8"...
A 6 channel and a single sub amp would be my choice. Or a 2ch, 4ch and a sub amp. You don't need 2 channels for subs.
You can wire those subs up @8 ohms if they are both SVC4 ohm subs,and that amp will run fine after being tuned properly...

About this thread

Nighthawk1192

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Nighthawk1192
Sacramento, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date