Can I use the power wire as a speaker wire?

JasonB

NY
I just bought a sub & amp that came with a wiring kit but the power and ground wires are only 10ga + I need a fuse holder anyway so I'm just going to buy a 4ga kit instead. So can I use the 10ga wire that was supposed to be for the battery to amp as a speaker wire for my sub instead?

definitely. If you use the same color for positive and negative i'd suggest labeling tho, just a tip to save some headache //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif

definitely. If you use the same color for positive and negative i'd suggest labeling tho, just a tip to save some headache //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif
i agree....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.