Battery question

xbrandonxx
10+ year member

I am looking to purchase another battery for my car. I have heard good things abou the kenitik but nothing about the shurekin. I k ow the reviews say the shurekin is equivalent to the kinetic at a lower price. So does anyone have an idea about which one to go with?

Ok I put a jl 500/1 in my car yesterday and now my lights dim when the w7 hits. Will a shurekin battery work for something like that or do I need to go with a kenetik. Not sure what other variables there are.

do you have big 3 done? how much power are you trying to use?

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Ok I put a jl 500/1 in my car yesterday and now my lights dim when the w7 hits. Will a shurekin battery work for something like that or do I need to go with a kenetik. Not sure what other variables there are.
just do the big 3 and you wont have anymore dimming.

Did you check around for any shorts? Bad ground? Your battery up front may be faulty. If you have access to a dmm you should check to see what your voltage is when your lights dim. I agree you should do the big 3, simply because it can only help, but 500w is hardly anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.