Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxbasshead
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

see title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like new, single 4 ohm rated at 700 rms, i free aired it at about 1k with no problem.

Fs 24.1Hz

Vas 163.7L

Qes 0.43

Qms 2.62

Qts 0.38

Xmag 15.8mm

Xsus 24.7mm

Xmax 15.8mm

SPL@1w 89dB

Price:

130+ship

Open to trades. offer up. would be very interested in a TI PRO motor plus cash on my end. OR a strong NEO motor with cash on my end or also have other items to trade.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

up to buyer as they will be covering all shipping charges. View attachment 26525700

Item Pictures:

attached one pic, pm me ur cell and ill send you more. or ill try to add more later

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Technically he doesn't need the username pic cause he has mire than ten refs but it would prolly help the sell if he grabbed a quick one with maybe a motor shot

I will add the username pic if needed and have plenty more pics on my cell just shoot me a pm to what email or phone number to send them and I will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

xxxbasshead

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
xxxbasshead
lake forst , ca
Start date
Participants