FINAL PRICE $100 Cerwin Vega Stroker 15" D2 (Special Edition)

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
Item(s) for Sale:

Cerwin Vega Stroker 15" Special Edition D2 (very rare)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Scrapes on basket from mounting screws, surround repairs, slightly saggy suspension. Gets hella loud and sounds great doing it! Will take 1k daily without breaking a sweat. I have been told it takes over 3k daily to blow the coils.

Price:

$100+Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping. My car has developed a rod knock (big surprise...just my luck), hence the big price drop

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC04369.jpg

DSC04365.jpg

DSC04364.jpg

keep it local! You got a box for it? Trades? Cash only? I got both.
I do have a box if you have $100 to add! It was made specifically for the sub. 3.54@34hz, internally braced and slightly flared port. Non-carpeted. If you'll buy the box with it, I'll hold it till you can make it down here! I'd rather sooner than later though, I don't know how long I got till my car throws a rod!

No trades until I get $800 to fix the knocking rod //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Not if I got something to say or pay for that matter about it.
Send me $100+shipping by tomorrow then, if mpowered325 doesn't buy it. Local buyers get top priority! Davie is next priority since I promised I'd sell it to him tomorrow for a two-payment plan if nobody bought it today (but a local deal will override that if mpowered follows through)

It's a d2. Back then most people didn't buy low ohm subs because most amps weren't stable at low ohms. So not a lot of these d2s around. Man I want this sucker bad!!! Lol. Please flake on the deal local guy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.