Suicide Bobb

FINAL PRICE $100 Cerwin Vega Stroker 15" D2 (Special Edition)

Item(s) for Sale:

Cerwin Vega Stroker 15" Special Edition D2 (very rare)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Scrapes on basket from mounting screws, surround repairs, slightly saggy suspension. Gets hella loud and sounds great doing it! Will take 1k daily without breaking a sweat. I have been told it takes over 3k daily to blow the coils.

Price:

$100+Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping. My car has developed a rod knock (big surprise...just my luck), hence the big price drop

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC04369.jpg

DSC04365.jpg

DSC04364.jpg

when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

tumblr_m3qrakCY4h1rpsgpwo1_500.gif

do you have the tool to adjust the cone???

1238512403_dancing_chimps.gif

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX

TEAM SSC

TEAM CADENCE

Sold to: imtjnotu; ace_800; omegabunny crazykenkid Bought from: El_weenie; fasfocus00; retroaudioinc; f1mclarenagr; jason19; tone415; twizted859; noph33rracing; tony30cl; carlosg_313 Traded with: Micah_Jones; MikeOfTulsa

Apparently I was called out, or called a goat fucker, or something. I really have no idea. Im just along for the ride at this point.
King James has nothing on King Sac!

get off my nads!!! sacksking!!! This stroker shall be mine!!!!!

My entire system cost less than your dash kit BISH!!!

REFS: Nickatina , LouisianaCRX , ge_off_me , CHEMMINS , Chevyaddict83 , SuicideBobb , Bettr N' Revrse , Ejschultz , C_Nitty , BassAddictJ , taylorfade , spooney , tarantula lemur , brodiesel , akheathen , PHATBOi

get off my nads!!! sacksking!!! This stroker shall be mine!!!!!

Not if I got something to say or pay for that matter about it.

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX

TEAM SSC

TEAM CADENCE

Sold to: imtjnotu; ace_800; omegabunny crazykenkid Bought from: El_weenie; fasfocus00; retroaudioinc; f1mclarenagr; jason19; tone415; twizted859; noph33rracing; tony30cl; carlosg_313 Traded with: Micah_Jones; MikeOfTulsa

Apparently I was called out, or called a goat fucker, or something. I really have no idea. Im just along for the ride at this point.

keep it local! You got a box for it? Trades? Cash only? I got both.

2000 4Runner:

Power:Yellow Top up front. HC800 out back.

Deck: Kenwood Exceleron Double Din DVD

Sub Amp: Earthquake 40UHC Gold

Subs: DD 1510's x 2

Sub: Alumapro M16

Refs: eykang, shinju x4, get_off_me x3, sleazebagger, GlennyD, Patrock

keep it local! You got a box for it? Trades? Cash only? I got both.

I do have a box if you have $100 to add! It was made specifically for the sub. 3.54@34hz, internally braced and slightly flared port. Non-carpeted. If you'll buy the box with it, I'll hold it till you can make it down here! I'd rather sooner than later though, I don't know how long I got till my car throws a rod!

No trades until I get $800 to fix the knocking rod :)

when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

Not if I got something to say or pay for that matter about it.

Send me $100+shipping by tomorrow then, if mpowered325 doesn't buy it. Local buyers get top priority! Davie is next priority since I promised I'd sell it to him tomorrow for a two-payment plan if nobody bought it today (but a local deal will override that if mpowered follows through)

It's a d2. Back then most people didn't buy low ohm subs because most amps weren't stable at low ohms. So not a lot of these d2s around. Man I want this sucker bad!!! Lol. Please flake on the deal local guy. :evil:

REFS: Nickatina , LouisianaCRX , ge_off_me , CHEMMINS , Chevyaddict83 , SuicideBobb , Bettr N' Revrse , Ejschultz , C_Nitty , BassAddictJ , taylorfade , spooney , tarantula lemur , brodiesel , akheathen , PHATBOi

What makes this a "special edition" stroker..???

It says so on the magnet lol. Like Bassin said, it's rare to find a pre-millenium sub that can be wired down to 1ohm.

It says so on the magnet lol. Like Bassin said, it's rare to find a pre-millenium sub that can be wired down to 1ohm.

No shiiat bob!!! Lol I seen it on the magnet just wanted to know "why"... Figured it was due to the ohms/coils. All I remember seeing was single 4ohm strokers back in the day.. Lol

No shiiat bob!!! Lol I seen it on the magnet just wanted to know "why"... Figured it was due to the ohms/coils. All I remember seeing was single 4ohm strokers back in the day.. Lol

Yeah there were a lot of 2ohm stable amps back in the day. Not many subs were engineered to handle the amount of power that the 1ohm stable amps could dole out back then. This sub was an exception, thus they made the d2 model.

Yeah there were a lot of 2ohm stable amps back in the day. Not many subs were engineered to handle the amount of power that the 1ohm stable amps could dole out back then. This sub was an exception, thus they made the d2 model.

This statement is false Dylan, They started making lower impedance/multiple coil config subs so that folks could achieve a lower impedance without having to install multiple sub woofers to get a lower impedance. Has nothing to do with power handling the SVC could handle just as much power as the d2 2ohm.

Also there was plenty of 1 ohm stable amplifiers back in the 90's, Orion, Soundstream, MTX, Sony just to name a few.

List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!

Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

This statement is false Dylan, They started making lower impedance/multiple coil config subs so that folks could achieve a lower impedance without having to install multiple sub woofers to get a lower impedance. Has nothing to do with power handling the SVC could handle just as much power as the d2 2ohm.

Also there was plenty of 1 ohm stable amplifiers back in the 90's, Orion, Soundstream, MTX, Sony just to name a few.

Nonono what I meant is that there weren't many subs back then that could handle over 1500. You are correct, the SVC can handle the same as the DVC. I just meant that back then, people brought out the potential of high current amps with many subs (subsequently, high combined power handling) as opposed to a couple subs that could meet 1/2 ohm and handle the power at that impedance.

Is it mine yet?? Dammit I'm like a kid in a candy store and the jackpot of lollipops is being held over my head. Lol

Is it mine yet?? Dammit I'm like a kid in a candy store and the jackpot of lollipops is being held over my head. Lol

payment already sent since you cant gimme my gc

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX

TEAM SSC

TEAM CADENCE

Mpowered is coming over on Tuesday and buying the box with it. If that falls through, it's yours. Plus, you'll have the full amount of cash by then.

True bout the subs and amps back in the day... But who didn't like 4 or 6 subs on one small low ohm amp??!? Lol. Still remember my first "good" system, had a mtx terminator on 6 cheap 10's! Think they were mtx's too..?

Year or so later I upgraded to a mtx 225sho and wow!! Lol

daaaammnnnn I love old days! Lmao

****. :(

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now