FINAL PRICE $250 PPI a1200

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
Item(s) for Sale:

PPI A1200

Item(s) Description/Condition:

7/10 condition. Scratches, paint chips, smudges, all of the above are present somewhere on the exterior. Guts are pristine besides the excess thermal paste. I had to replace the gain potentiometer when I got the amp from Shinju. Power plug is white and has melted in a few spots (still works), speaker plug is black.

Price:

$250+Shipping!!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping. My car has developed a rod knock (big surprise...just my luck), hence the big price drop

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC03634.jpg

DSC03633.jpg

DSC03632.jpg

DSC03631.jpg

DSC03630.jpg

DSC03629.jpg

DSC03628.jpg

I would love to have it, but having a bit of a problem w the condition and the "melting".. would love to use it in a showcar. any chance on a price drop? have cash in hand (paypal) ..Stewart

I would love to have it, but having a bit of a problem w the condition and the "melting".. would love to use it in a showcar. any chance on a price drop? have cash in hand (paypal) ..Stewart
Price drop?????????? You're kidding right...this is $300 cheaper than a mint example.

If I were you, I would mount it in a false floor showing off the guts. Then it's show-car quality.

Price drop?????????? You're kidding right...this is $300 cheaper than a mint example.
If I were you, I would mount it in a false floor showing off the guts. Then it's show-car quality.
Kinda hard to do with these. They need the bottom plate in place to hold the fets/output transistors down. These don't use the little clamp down bars and screws like 90 percent of other amps do. Would hate to see somebody destroy this old beast.

Kinda hard to do with these. They need the bottom plate in place to hold the fets/output transistors down. These don't use the little clamp down bars and screws like 90 percent of other amps do. Would hate to see somebody destroy this old beast.
You could just build a plexi piece that works the same //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Still for sale?
Yep!

So it is in 100% working order, just has some cosmetic wear? What are the specs? PM me best price shipped to 85042.
When I ran it a few months ago, yes! I will test it again if I get a serious buyer, I don't see why it shouldn't work like it used to. I don't have the time right now to do shipping estimates, so I'll just say it should be around $30 to ship.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.