Wtb: 1 pair 6.5" (flush mount) speaker rings

Participant count
  • Participant list

bama350z
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Alabama
They will be for a set of focal polyglass mids... could also use some tweeter rings (1" flush mount)..

the mids specs are "top mount depth" 2.95"....

bottom mount depth 3.07"....

cutout diameter 6.10"...

Lemme know what you got, or if someone is willing to make/price...the tweetw are old school Kicker KS25 tweets...diameter of cutout for tweets is 1 7/8"

They will be for a set of focal polyglass mids... could also use some tweeter rings (1" flush mount)..
the mids specs are "top mount depth" 2.95"....

bottom mount depth 3.07"....

cutout diameter 6.10"...

Lemme know what you got, or if someone is willing to make/price...the tweetw are old school Kicker KS25 tweets...
a guy just posted up rings for sale in the electrical part of the classifieds. ima be using them for my polyglass set when the rings get here. i will let you know how they work out. hes sellin em for 10 shipped a pair

a guy just posted up rings for sale in the electrical part of the classifieds. ima be using them for my polyglass set when the rings get here. i will let you know how they work out. hes sellin em for 10 shipped a pair
they werent flush mount //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.