5,000+ posts

Nothing
Phoenix, AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

Broken Rockford Fosgate Power 250M

Item(s) Description/Condition:

125 x 1 @ 4ohm

250 x 2 @ 2ohm

Heard and read on different pages that it can do around 500 @ 1 ohm.

Overall in pretty good shape, has some scuffs on the heatsink and doesn't come with the endcaps. I was testing it and the output wasn't sounding right, I was inspecting the RCA's, they seemed loose, I jiggled them a little and when I say a little I really do mean a little lol and it made a little pop, got hot and stopped working. Might be an easy fix but I'm not good at this stuff.

Price:

$40 Shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is included in price and insured. :-/

Item Pictures:

DSC05567.jpg

DSC05568.jpg

DSC05566.jpg

DSC05564.jpg

DSC05563.jpg

DSC05562.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Those RCA input jacks are a prone to failure...Happened on my Soundstream Granite 110.2. Luckily, I had another one lying around to swap in.

I can assure those of you that it's a super easy fix, so long as you have an rca jack handy!

GLWS OP!

Hey thanks man, I appreciate it. Wish I knew how to do this stuff, it's a nice amp, just don't really have the time to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...