SoCalNoob I Want My Money Back

Participant count
  • Participant list

i2ain2thunder
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
st paul, mn
SoCalNoob PM's me offering to sell me his Optima Yellow Top. He wants a quick sale so I go to send him the money VIA Paypal. I have a problem with my PayPal account and end up not being able to use it to send him the money that night. (problem was Paypal's fault, not my own) So I message him this and ask if he'll accept another form of payment. We work out a moneygram. I send him the money via moneygram. He procedes to tell me he will ship it next day. He supposedly ships it May 16th, then he messages me on May 23rd saying they sent the package back to his house because it was too heavy for the box,and he will repack it and ship it the next day. I don't recieve a message again until I ask him if he shipped it yet on June 9th. His gf texts me back saying he got into some trouble and was in jail for punching a cop or something. Claiming she will ship it the next day. June 13th I ask if it has been shipped yet and she tells me she only had 30$ on her and it was more than that to ship it. I sent one more message yesterday asking for an update. No response, I send another message this morning NO RESPONSE. I purchased this battery more than a month ago, now I'm just pissed at this ********. I understand they were haveing some hardships with jail or whatever but this is unacceptable I want my money back.

For real, fucked up thing is I got all this personal information on him so I'm not gonna let it go, I don't wanna start being a doushe but I can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

i2ain2thunder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
i2ain2thunder
st paul, mn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies