93 impreza

Participant count
  • Participant list

93suba

hi im new to this i was thinkin of turnin the whole trunk of mi 93 subaru impreza in to a box for 2 l7 15s i had a idea where id fiberglass it and have the magnets facing out and put a flared pipe in the rear deck in between the 2 6 1/2 speakers can i get help or feedback from some1 wit more experience or some1 with a better idea case ryte now i have 1 kicker l7 in a 2.3cubic ft box(i kno to small) running on a kicker zx2500 watt amp and i got punk by a guy in a 2000 honda civic with 2 kicker l5 10s running on a jl500 watt amp and i kno this 15 should hit harder so help mi plz thx

hi im new to this i was thinkin of turnin the whole trunk of mi 93 subaru impreza in to a box for 2 l7 15s i had a idea where id fiberglass it and have the magnets facing out and put a flared pipe in the rear deck in between the 2 6 1/2 speakers can i get help or feedback from some1 wit more experience or some1 with a better idea case ryte now i have 1 kicker l7 in a 2.3cubic ft box(i kno to small) running on a kicker zx2500 watt amp and i got punk by a guy in a 2000 honda civic with 2 kicker l5 10s running on a jl500 watt amp and i kno this 15 should hit harder so help mi plz thx
Hmm rage system build eh? well you got 1 15 l7 and the guy had 2 l5 10s with less wattage? Idk alot about impreza's but does the trunk have any way to flow through the rest of the cabin? Is your box sealed? The size of your box and weather or not its ported will make a difference here. The Amount of air flow from the trunk to the cabin make a difference. Did the civic have a trunk or did it have an common cabin with the storage area?

Now that i got some questions outta the way here is what i would do if i was you. Your box is too small. Go a little bigger, i personally do not like kicker but they do get loud. I have 1 DD3515 and it goes stupid on 1200 rms but its in a 5.5 cube box and its ported. So before you go trying to spend a whole lot money on a "Full trunk box" just try a new box. Dont know what your doing? well Get ahold of buck or RAM they will design you a box for the lowskee. after you try the new box then you can go with all the drastic measures. Getting pretty loud can be more simple than fiberglassing the whole trunk. SPL isnt pretty most of the time.

the impreza doesnt have a way to get air in the cab the seats go down by takin off bolts and they come off completly that is y i wanted to put a 6inch areo port in the rear deck so the air could flow, mi box is ported, the civic had a trunk 2 door, how do i get a hold of them? idc bout spl i jus want it to hit very hard and clean

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.