Warden daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

winkychevelle
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
On the real here I am seriously considering purchasing the incriminator audio warden.

What I'd like to know is will this perform decent daily say in a 3 cube box tuned to say 32hz. It would be a 15 pushed by either two 20.1s or one 40.1. Is this too much power for daily. This will be walled off behind the seats of my cruze.

I don't really listen to a lot of bass buy I want to be able to drop the back seats and compete or show off from time to time.

Would the death penalty do better here? I'm kinda in a "go big or go home" mood and I want to flex my install skills. I know I'll have to put my batts back in an add a few runs of 0 gauge to my existing electrical

Right now its just an idea. I had a dp I while back and it was great took everything my Orion red could throw at it but I'm wanting bigger I suppose. I'm thinking everything from nightshade to fi n3 to btl even the 9515h rexxx, I'm kinda wanting a big motor sub.

Well pretty much it wouldn't be turned up for anything but showing off and competing I was more or less asking if it could sound good at all. Most people don't blast 3600 watts daily at least not for long. I'm just looking to break a 150 in a trunk while keeping my seats I doubt I listen to it over 90db regularly most of the time I have my subs switched off.

It's called generally speaking aka most of the time it's that way. It is from my experience.
... and in your experience, the ONLY variable that was different about these setups in question was their RMS ratings? Also just out of curiosity, what are these subs you've heard that sound like crap?

... and in your experience, the ONLY variable that was different about these setups in question was their RMS ratings? Also just out of curiosity, what are these subs you've heard that sound like crap?
Maybe I should rephrase and say the sound quality tends to decrease. And why the fuck are you being so technical? You know exactly what I mean.

For instance, a Fi Q vs. a BTL. 1000w vs. 2000w (both with options). You tell me which one is going to have higher sound quality.

IMO, the warden is a strictly SPL woofer, I wouldn't run it daily.

Maybe you should look into the AA SMD if you can fit that much mounting depth.

eCrack, this is one of those woofers that I believe would sound good enough to play daily despite it's rms rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...