Northeast Region ? about MECA rules for distros

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
No it means you have to have a fuse within 18" of your amp or you have to be in s5 or m5. It's that simple. It doesn't matter how you accomplish it... just that, that happens. The judge doesn't care about your distro etc. He just cares that there is a fuse within 18" of the amp and the number STAMPED in the metal on it.

No it means you have to have a fuse within 18" of your amp or you have to be in s5 or m5. It's that simple. It doesn't matter how you accomplish it... just that, that happens. The judge doesn't care about your distro etc. He just cares that there is a fuse within 18" of the amp and the number STAMPED in the metal on it.
so the fuses in my amps would be what they mean by that?!

so the fuses in my amps would be what they mean by that?!
I can't be any plainer than I've already been. I'm not sure what you don't understand. You realize you can modify your install to comply with the rules right? It's not the other way around. Listen to what I just said and make sure your install complies with that. If it doesn't, say hello to s5 or m5

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.