Sign in to follow this  
jtomsic

? about MECA rules for distros

ok so im reading over the meca rules and notice that you must have a fuse within 18 inches of the amp ...so i have a fuse at my battery then have a non-fused distro in my trunk to seperate each amp ...does that mean i cant use that and have to get a distro with a fuse to compete?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD

Subwoofers: (2)15" RE Audio XXX(05 model)

Sub Box: Undecided..

Sub Amp: Crescendo bc3500

Speakers: 6.5" RE Audio XXX Components(soon to be 2nd pair in kick panels)

Speaker Amp: Hifonics HFi100.2(for now...)

Wiring: 2 runs of 1/0 throughout, XS Power battery in trunk,big 3 done, 270a alt, 1/0 accesories throughout

Deadner: 75sq ft AT 60mil, 20sq ft Alphadamp

Security: Crimestopper 2way alarm/remote start

No it means you have to have a fuse within 18" of your amp or you have to be in s5 or m5. It's that simple. It doesn't matter how you accomplish it... just that, that happens. The judge doesn't care about your distro etc. He just cares that there is a fuse within 18" of the amp and the number STAMPED in the metal on it.

One of your mods frustrated after not being able to intimidate a member:

show us what a chickenshit you are.... And oh yes, Im attacking you now, personally.... You, are a lying asshole.

No it means you have to have a fuse within 18" of your amp or you have to be in s5 or m5. It's that simple. It doesn't matter how you accomplish it... just that, that happens. The judge doesn't care about your distro etc. He just cares that there is a fuse within 18" of the amp and the number STAMPED in the metal on it.

so the fuses in my amps would be what they mean by that?!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wiring: 2 runs of 1/0 throughout, XS Power battery in trunk,big 3 done, 270a alt, 1/0 accesories throughout

No it means toss a fuse after the distro to the amp bro. That sounds like they way bro do it.

1238512403_dancing_chimps.gif

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX

TEAM SSC

TEAM CADENCE

Sold to: imtjnotu; ace_800; omegabunny crazykenkid Bought from: El_weenie; fasfocus00; retroaudioinc; f1mclarenagr; jason19; tone415; twizted859; noph33rracing; tony30cl; carlosg_313 Traded with: Micah_Jones; MikeOfTulsa

Apparently I was called out, or called a goat fucker, or something. I really have no idea. Im just along for the ride at this point.
King James has nothing on King Sac!

so the fuses in my amps would be what they mean by that?!
I can't be any plainer than I've already been. I'm not sure what you don't understand. You realize you can modify your install to comply with the rules right? It's not the other way around. Listen to what I just said and make sure your install complies with that. If it doesn't, say hello to s5 or m5

One of your mods frustrated after not being able to intimidate a member:

show us what a chickenshit you are.... And oh yes, Im attacking you now, personally.... You, are a lying asshole.

No it means toss a fuse after the distro to the amp bro. That sounds like they way bro do it.

ok i was just confused on there wording in the rules just wanted to clarify

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this