Sony cdx-c90 (mint condition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUMPED
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Great North
Item(s) for Sale: Sony CDX-C90

Item(s) Description/Condition: USED (MINT CONDITION)

Price: $350 + shipping FIRM

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

•SSIR-EX tuner with Adaptive Reception

•four 20-bit Burr-Brown D/A converters

•Advanced Electronic Shock Protection

•Custom File Plus programming (with optional CD changer)

•3 sets of 4-volt preamp outputs

•DVOL (Direct Volume) function for optimal signal-to-noise

•Variable Coefficient (VC) digital filter

•copper-plated chassis

•separate internal preamp circuit board

•wired and wireless remotes included

•motorized fold-down panel with full-dot matrix LCD

•separate amp(s) required

•clock

•CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz

•CD signal-to-noise ratio 109 dB

•FM sensitivity 8 dBf

Item Pictures:

2011-05-20140845.jpg

2011-05-20162955.jpg

2011-05-20163105.jpg

2011-05-20163141.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN

srsly, I jizzed.

quite a bit of interest but nothing finalized....

whether you're an audiophile or a competitor this is the H/U for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

i have a sony cdx-c910, same unit as this one, just a year difference. this one looks in great condition to how mine looks after 14 years of use. that price is worth every penny for the beautiful music it makes. good luck

i have a sony cdx-c910, same unit as this one, just a year difference. this one looks in great condition to how mine looks after 14 years of use. that price is worth every penny for the beautiful music it makes. good luck
Thank you....and with that being said back up to the top with an evening bump tonight

Does this unit have the line pixel problem?

I can't really make out any detail on the display as the back light is not on or is that not working?

Does this unit have the line pixel problem?I can't really make out any detail on the display as the back light is not on or is that not working?
the first pic in the thread is of the unit on and playing... is it unclear?

the only thing thats off is the trim panel ring that is on it when installed.

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. I'm referring to the displays pixels.

Some of these units had a problem with pixels going out on the display and I can't really see pixel detail as the back light to the display is not lit in your pics.

Could you please post up more pics of the display fully lit up on a different part of the menu to show there are no dead pixels?

Thanks.

the best sounding hu you will ever find.might be some as good but none better
thank you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...