WTT JL AUdio 10W7 1 Month old

I have a buddy with two type rs and they hit harder than my w7. But then again my amp is barely moving it. But I'm trying to trade a w0-4 and a mtx 300xd for a better one. Though the w7 cost more than 2 type rs that's what kills me about making a deal like this

Right that's why I'm tryin to sell the amp and an extra sub to get a new amp. Any good ideas on an amp other than an expensive jl 500/1

Sell yer amp on craigs list....make it sound like it is the be all end all of amps and pushes 2000 jiggawatts. People love that. Some sucker will pay top dollar for it.

Then get yourself either an AQ, or an audiopipe. Cheap power. It will push that w7 no problem.

Whatever you do....don't trade it for any subs here. I am sorry to all those trying to trade this guy, but I have a conscience, and he is a newb. Screwing him out of an expensive piece of equipment would be wrong on so many levels.

OP you could craigslist the amp and the sub separately, get some really good coin for them, come back here, and we can point ya in the right direction for the money you have.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...