jwarren808
10+ year member

my car is a 1990 Honda CRX Si, and it has a Clifford Arrow II alarm system, which a shop installed back in 1999.

the alarm works fine except one problem that has to do with the feature that flashes the parking lights....... sometimes after arming or disarming, the parking lights get stuck so the lights are on, and you have to keep pressing the arm/disarm buttons on the transmitter several times until you get them to turn off.

i want to disconnect that feature(that flashes the parking lights), so it won't have that problem anymore.

can anyone give me steps or information how i can disconnect or disable this feature?

my car was broken into recently and they took my stereo system, i put plexi-glass for the drivers window until i get a replacement one.

the only thing holding me back from using the alarm is the problem with the flashing parking light feature, right now i can't afford to pay a shop to disable that feature to fix the problem, so i just wanted to see if someone could describe how to do it on here, so i can do it myself.

any information would be appreciative

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.