Hdavis16

Phoenix Gold Cyclone For Sale! BNIB

Phoenix Gold Cyclone:

Hey guys, I have a Brand new, never used, still in box with plastic and manual included, Phoenix Gold Cyclone. It's quite a different speaker.

I have not hooked the speaker up to an amp yet simply because I dont have an amp but it has never been touched so i assume it still works. Its in immaculate condition.

Price: asking $500 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:Im located in Orlando, FL and will allow you to pick it up, but I will also ship it.

Item Pictures:

DSCN4226.jpg

DSCN4230.jpg

DSCN4228.jpg

DSCN4229.jpg

DSCN4231.jpg

DSCN4233.jpg

Nice stuff bro!

My entire system cost less than your dash kit BISH!!!

REFS: Nickatina , LouisianaCRX , ge_off_me , CHEMMINS , Chevyaddict83 , SuicideBobb , Bettr N' Revrse , Ejschultz , C_Nitty , BassAddictJ , taylorfade , spooney , tarantula lemur , brodiesel , akheathen , PHATBOi

Hate to say it but that probably isnt going to sell here not because of the price but because 90% of the community here has no idea what this is or what it can do and its use! I would post that over on the Phoenix Gold Forum, They love this old PG stuff and even more so these old Cyclones!

I have 2 myself and plan on using them in a build!

Good luck!

List of Ref's Just ask, Shinju on all Car Audio Forums!

Flawless Ebay Feedback User: Shadox2k2

these are kick a$$ for home theater use,a friend of mine has 4 of them in his HT and they are so sweet,GLWS man,wish i wasnt so broke.

bought from: wccoug21 sundownz thegreatestpenn loudwhat? woofercooker jonny101abc spooney fasfocus00

sold to: jpx18 Nateberrier Ge_off_me spm_215 2lo2flo akheathen etm34 djjdnap jfroghobo traded: SPLaudio Zeuslicious

under construction:

1992 Toyota Paseo(1) Pioneer DEH-P500UB head unit(2)American Bass VFL 500.1 amps(4) stinger batteries,building 2 10's in tubes

Ur right, I have no idea what this thing is, but I am VERY curious...

Deck: Pioneer 6900UB

Highs: Pioneer TS-D1730C, Focal OEM Mids (Clarion NX-3410)

Sub Stage: None (Sony ES XM-6001GXD)

Bought From: ge_off_me, Boomsday, Chemmins, impactas, Sleazebagger, NoPh33rRaCiNg, fasfocus00, 50cents, flastrongman, pborcich, ace_800, GAMEOVERCCA, Ciaonzo

Sold To: Jamesmington, Juicee, Bunkrd you, Donnie Darko, ge_off_me, destined2race, todd131, Imjtnotu, mclerico83, aimology, Audiobahn, kpetree, Souldrop

Traded With: ge_off_me, Imtjnotu, 04lariat

grimy, look at some videos on youtube. Theres only like 3 of them, but you'll see how they work; its very different.

Thanks, yea I actually did that earlier. Looks like you gotta just use it for very low frequencies, and use regular subs for the rest of the low end. Looks real cool, would love to hear one.

Deck: Pioneer 6900UB

Highs: Pioneer TS-D1730C, Focal OEM Mids (Clarion NX-3410)

Sub Stage: None (Sony ES XM-6001GXD)

Bought From: ge_off_me, Boomsday, Chemmins, impactas, Sleazebagger, NoPh33rRaCiNg, fasfocus00, 50cents, flastrongman, pborcich, ace_800, GAMEOVERCCA, Ciaonzo

Sold To: Jamesmington, Juicee, Bunkrd you, Donnie Darko, ge_off_me, destined2race, todd131, Imjtnotu, mclerico83, aimology, Audiobahn, kpetree, Souldrop

Traded With: ge_off_me, Imtjnotu, 04lariat

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now