We need some bass shows or just demo meets or something that's both Car Audio + Social around here. If there's interest maybe we can set up a meet & greet somewhere public, but away from stuff at the same time so the cops wont run us out in 10 min.

About myself: I'm a car audio addict, but broke too. I spend most of my time looking around at vids & window shopping online but haven't gotten much in-person time with Very Loud Stereos. Been through a few cheap systems and I'm finally starting to commit to saving for a real system.

I don't know anybody who gets the rush like I do, so I'm forced to look elsewhere for like minded people. Just want to find folks to talk shop with & share knowledge. Post up if you dig it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TeamPSI
      Haven't been here in a bit, and figured I'd drop a few random shots of some of the latest subs we've been building/re-building here at the shop.

Full pictorials with step-by-step build pics are at our forum, if you want to see them all. I'll just post finished pics in this post.

Don't mean to spam the place up.... just know how we all love to see random subwoofer pron!

If you have any questios, please ask. If not, enjoy the pics.

• By OJtheBassman
      Me and Gumbysmoke are in the progress of finishing up the box for the geo...
      The box is still under some work and later Ill log on some other car stuff on how the metro is coming along

The XXX

• By Marquise
      Everytime i turn my reciever up my subs stop bassing....it has just now begun to do this i've had them for about 2 years now and they work perfectly. Its just when i turn it up it goes away. I have 2 12 inch dual subs in box and sony amp 1000w.
    • By RomoJr7
      im just going to list what i have, and you guys can leave any comments, suggestions, tips etc u want.

i have a 04 dodge ram 1500, now for audio stuff....i have all new speakers n tweeters, a kenwood KDC-MP342U headunit, Kenwood KAC-8105D 1000w amp, 1 alpine type r 10", and a ported box.

alright, now i like what i have, but i have always wanted a system that would rattle my truck and be loud enough to make other cars around me shake a bit lol. but i know that cant happen with what i have. i have read a lot that the sub i have needs a lot of power, but it seems to not be getting enoigh still. i dont have much room in my truck, but i want to get another type r 10 so i have 2, and get a bigger box for them. do you think this will help improve the sound of my system. oh and i know i will need a new amp. but thats not a problem right now. thanks for any help