running tweets off hu?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jtomsic
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
ok, so i got RE XXX comps in my doors but i want to order another set or two of re tweets for the car but dont really want to have to buy another amp just to power them if possible..so would i be able to run them off the 25watts that my hu puts out and have my comps still be able to be adjusted using the front speaker tuning options or would it only tune the tweets if i do that?

OT: I love your avatar; it brings back memories from the old days //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.