IVA-D900 Help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

SRim23
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
OH
My girlfriend has an alpine IVA-D900 in her car. This HU has been in this car for years without issue. Just the other day she complained that the sound started going in and out. Then one day she heard a funny noise, and then everything went silent.

Things I've checked:

All 3 amps are getting power, no fuses blown

All wires are tight

There is no sound from any source (ipod, radio, cd)

When I have a little more time I'm going to take my HU out and plug it into her car and see what we get. Didn't have the time tonight to try it. Any ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.