idaho
Item(s) for Sale:

DC 270 AMP SP Alternator for an 01 Silverado

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand New Never Mounted

Price:

420 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I bought this item directly from dc for my car. They said it would work with brackets they could supply. Well since they have such great customer service, im selling this and more than likely going with excessive amperage.

Link to the product on their site:

https://www.dcpowerinc.com/fit/2001~Chevrolet~Silverado~5.3L-V8/8237-270-sp.html

Be sure to check the Vehicle Fitment tab.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

289f6087.jpg

3deb2c84.jpg

I have not sold on here. This is my first time but I have bought from a few. Most recently a batt from basscort2009.

Im not sure on the plug? 4 pin plug i suppose. Heres a pic:

962187b9.jpg

and nothing came with it. Just some papers and the alt itself.

would you trade for a fully loaded fresh reconed w/7s spider AA mayhem 12(d1) for the alt?
Srry no trades.

Everyone else has been pm'ed or pm'ed back. Srry for the delay.... I have not had much access to my comp. If anybody else has any questions or offers pm me as its easier and faster to do that thru my phone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.