Dodge Ram Sub Box

Participant count
  • Participant list

rumblebee2
10+ year member

I'm Higher Than You
Florida
Hey guys I'm selling my subwoofer box for a dodge ram 1500. This is fiberglass covered with fabric on top. I don't remember the exact cubes it is but the cutout is for 2x 12" cvr's. This was built for under the backseat of my 2005 Dodge Ram but also fit in the 2006 model year. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'll start the price at $120 OBO. I live in Palmbeach county, Florida and would like to stay within an hours drive as of now.

ChrisView attachment 26524327

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They sell plug adapters for these sorts of things for only a few bucks on crutchfield. Might want to just buy those and see if you can figure out...
I installed a radio and 6x9s in my uncle's '01 Ram. I found that the wiring color code behind the radio does not remain the same to the doors. Had...
I have the CT Sounds 150.4 and two 2000.1. Pretty clean and solid amps for more than a year of use. I wouldnt expect the CT Sounds 80.4 to be any...
Amazon has Infinity Reference 9630 Harmon refurbs on sale for $120 bucks. Compared these to several other brands and using an old NVX 2"/SB...

About this thread

rumblebee2

10+ year member
I'm Higher Than You
rumblebee2
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date