you will not believe your eyes. MB QUART QAA amps for sale!!

vactor
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ATX
Item(s) for Sale:

ok boys and girls. i am getting rid of some awesome A/B power. you won't believe it. i have six, (6) yes, SIX, MB quart QAA series amps for sale.

(4) QAA2500 2x500 watt amps

(1) QAA1000 1x1000 watt amp

(1) QAA4250 4x250 watt amp

they are all BRAND NEW, except for the 4250, which i bought used. i am asking $1100 shipped for each amp, OTHER than the 4250, for which i want $1000 shipped. i am willing to make a package deal on all six. these are some of the best amps ever made, and i think need no more introduction other than what they are. serious inquiries only, to vse0@yaho.com or pm me. cheers!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

all bnib except for the QAA4250

Price:

$1100 each shipped other than the 4250, which is $1000 shipped.View attachment 26524269View attachment 26524270View attachment 26524271View attachment 26524272View attachment 26524273

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
btt for the day. pm if you have any interest. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

WOW!!! didn't know mb quart made $1000 amps!! Haha
I take it these are top TOP of the line sq amps??
yeah, if you don't know what these are and what they're all about back from when they made them, then you have not been into high end at all. these are about the most amazing and well designed and built class A/B amps ever made, and were the finest that MB Quart and RF could make right before MB Quart was bought out and became less than what they were. truly some of THE finest amps ever made. and, these were $2999 msrp when they were made. you could find them for less, and there was a blowout on them, but, these were the king of the hill.

couple of stolen internal pics. not gonna open the plastic on mine:

20090403163427-inside1.jpg

^^^^^ now see I though I remember see'n these!!!

They were liquidated pretty cheap few yrs back... Almost picked up a four channel! Guess I should of!! Haha

^^^^^ now see I though I remember see'n these!!!

They were liquidated pretty cheap few yrs back... Almost picked up a four channel! Guess I should of!! Haha

back up. you will be hard pressed to find better amps. these are simply BRUTES!! i also have the caraudiomag.com review available if you want it. for some reason the scans would not attach ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.