JBL GTI 12 Subwoofer

Jobst
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

JBL GTI 12 Subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

JBL GTI 12' Subwoofer

Bevelled down to fit into enclosure

Enclosure was built, installed, and mounted by Don Amann(6spdcoupe @ Unexpected Creations)

Price:

$225.00 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Includes shipping if you don't want the enclosure

Shipping not included if you do want the enclosure for obvious reasons(Its heavy!)

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry, I already bought and upgraded my stuff for my new car. Just trying to get back some of the excessive money i spent back in my wallet. which then has to be used to pay bills, but we all know how that goes.

But, being the curious person that i am, what would you be willing to trade?

Sorry, I already bought and upgraded my stuff for my new car. Just trying to get back some of the excessive money i spent back in my wallet. which then has to be used to pay bills, but we all know how that goes.
But, being the curious person that i am, what would you be willing to trade?
I have car and home audio equipment, and a Jawbone Icon bluetooth.

Absolutely. I will just come steal the sub from you and trade with this fella. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
You can do whatever you want as long as I get my money =]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.