FS: Alpine 9887 w/ iPod cable

alxmlr789
10+ year member

6>5
FL
Item(s) for Sale: Alpine 9887

Item(s) Description/Condition: Used, but in good condition, some of the button lettering are worn, but it is in 100% working condition, no scratches

Price: $225 + ship

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: will be shipped within 3 days of payment. Everything is included. Remote, din cage, wire harness, ring trim and iPod cable. I can include vehicle wire harness and mounting kit for an additional fee upon request.

Item Pictures: will post pictures tonight

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Trades? I have a mb quart dsc2150, ID OEM's, And a SI BM motor with a 10" basket. Otherwise I could add cash instead of the motor. Lmk if you are interested.

Trades? I have a mb quart dsc2150, ID OEM's, And a SI BM motor with a 10" basket. Otherwise I could add cash instead of the motor. Lmk if you are interested.

I'm really unsure as to what I'm gonna do as far as stereo goes in my new G, i already have a set of OEM's sitting in my closet lol. Thanks for the offers though.

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

How would we go about this. I might be able to work something out if you help me through it. I shipped something to canada one time and the extra costs were never reimbursed to me from the buyer.

Hm, well the way I thought would be finding out at your local post office how much it would cost to ship to New Zealand and add that onto the price... I'm also looking at other options at the moment, but if it doesn't sell any time soon and I don't pick up another HU I'd be keen. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.