WTB A cheap setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

quest51210
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
South Texas
At the sake of putting this out here on CA.com....

Ok, so i sold off almost $5k in audio, wheels, "toys", etc last year because my son was on the way. After our move and losing my job, the misses decides she has never loved me and wants to raise our son alone. Long story short she cut all contact with me, asked for parental rights, and told me she wanted sole custody.

I sold everything thinking it was the right thing to do. Economy *****, I make a third of what I used to make, and just looking for a little sound. I currently have a Sony 4ch I bought back in highschool. Prob mid 90's. Some PG RSD's up front, factory deck with cheapo line output converter, and some alpine type-R coaxes in rear. All pieced together by stuff I had lying around from old customers when i was an installer.

I need some "low end" was looking for a Bazooka or some entry level stuff that doesnt take up much room and either a powered sub or a small amp to power whatever i find. Maybe even a cheap deck with preouts. I am pretty happy with what i have now as it is better than me driving around listening to pandora on my phone.

Help me out guys, I know there was a freebie forum some time back. I have a blown ED 13OV sub with nice motor that ED never honored warranty on. Other than that I do not own much.

by the way, i did fight to be in my sons life...fathers rights ****! i filed for paternity and volunteered assistance and they give you 3 hours a week with your little boy! she has come around and begun to let me see him more and for that i am grateful. Hope none of you ever have to go through this. i am not asking for a hand out, but anything you want to get rid of for cheap i am def looking for.

I've got an older model re audio re10 dvc4ohm and a bazooka el300.1 that would be perfect for powering it.

Sub is mint, like new. Amp is showingg its age, bent and somewhat rusted legs, but fully functional with decent guts and 50 amps fusing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.