fs: Custom AA Mayhem in any size you want or motor only!

Participant count
  • Participants list

ssackett
10+ year member

Evo Audio
CA
Item(s) for Sale:

One Rebuilt AA Mayhem in any size 10"-18" of your choice or you can buy the motor only.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Will be built with 4 stiff progressive spiders with dual sewn leads, 8 layer flat wound alum coil, stong paper cone, and a black poly dome.

Price:

10" - $345

12" - $355

15" - $365

18" - $395

ALL PLUS SHIPPING

or buy the motor for $260 + shp.

NO TRADES!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Motor is used but in good condition

Item Pictures:

utf-8BSU1HMDEzNjQtMjAxMTA0MTgtMTcyMi5qcGc.jpg

Few refs...

Blinkdogo2,310_cutty, Erthshker,bhsdriller,msimon,biker911,SPY,90accordman,Upzaw2000,bunkerking09,trailz516,jere s313,greendragonslim,greenman100,korn4life,AnonymousUser,slam,tymoto21,widehatchback47, flores210,SethPhillips,andrew9924,btdickey99,redlineaudio,gangstajpimpin,dylan12321,Kharps ,Rashadd,Andrizzle,Regal_350

Last edited by a moderator:
im a little confused as to how you're making these? are they AA Mayhem motors? and where did you get them? im sorry if its stupid questions, i'm interested and i'm just not sure how this works haha also what are the specs? like what cf can/would they be and how much rms would they be?

Last edited by a moderator:
im a little confused as to how you're making these? are they AA Mayhem motors? and where did you get them? im sorry if its stupid questions, i'm interested and i'm just not sure how this works haha also what are the specs? like what cf can/would they be and how much rms would they be?
I have a AA motor that I will build into the desired size I have listed. Rms will be like the stock AA mayhem. I can get pre breakin specs which will be different then the subs specs after you break it in. Enclosure size I can help with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.