Minty Earthquake PHD2---2kw @ 2ohm---

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Item(s) for Sale:

Earthquake PHD2 "The Shredder"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Circa late 90's early 2000's iirc. Retail is something like $1000, people paid close to that when these first came out. Most reviews I've read show clamped around 1800w-2000w after imp rise. They can be modded apparently to do lower ohms, but this one is NOT modded. Stock from Earthquake these will burp 1 ohm no sweat, but are built for 2 ohm daily operation.

This amp is in VERY good condition, especially considering it's age (at least 10 years old). Also included and even more rare than the amp itself is the remote gain. I do not have the wire for the remote gain, however the needed wire is a phone jack wire (typical on most amp remotes) and can be had for dirt cheap online.

Amp is fully tested and 100% functional....the board looks immaculate, no signs of abuse or repair.

Price:

$250 shipped OBO. I'm open to offers, the closer you are to FL the better deal I can cut due to less $$ on shipping.

NOOOO TRADES

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Fedex ground or USPS

INSURED

Item Pictures:

P1180040.jpg

P1180041.jpg

P1180042.jpg

P1180043.jpg

P1180047.jpg

P1180048.jpg

P1180049.jpg

Ref's: Been selling here since 2005, you're in good hands. I dont f*** around when it comes to selling great gear and keeping my buyers happy.

Love these earthquakes. They get a bad rep but if you run them at rated ohm load they are as reliable as anything else. They handle the lower stuff if you have the juice to keep them happy.

Love these earthquakes. They get a bad rep but if you run them at rated ohm load they are as reliable as anything else. They handle the lower stuff if you have the juice to keep them happy.
agreed. takes power to make power. great amps indeed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.