WTB, WTTF: Cables needed for multi-amp system!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhannahs19
10+ year member

Product I'm looking for:

I am looking for an amp kit, or a combination of parts to hook up my system that I am getting together.

I am hooking up:

JBL MS-8, needs 25 amp fuse

JL G6600, needs 60 amp fuse

Alpine MRP-M1000, needs 100 amp fuse

I already have a SQk0 0/1 gauge amp kit, and I know it's garbage, but it should have some parts I can use, like the terminals maybe, I'm not sure I trust any of the power cables in it. It has 100 & 150 amp ANL fuses I believe.

I also have a KNF-23 distribution block with 2 80 amp fuses and 1 60 amp fuse.

I don't know too much about the differences in cables, but basically I am looking for high quality power wires and anything else I need to fill in.

Budget:

Don't really have one, if anyone is interested, and the deal is fair, I'd like to trade a Droid 2 or a laptop that's def. something I'd like to do.

I have laptops valued between $100 - $300, PM me for details, I can send pic messages as the laptops change frequently (I work in a computer repair store, we obviously buy and sell computers).

Time Frame (if applicable):

The sooner, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...