Hello all! Just posting to see if anyone out there has this exact banner! Really in love with this thing and I would pay some decent money if someone had one in good condition they were willing to part with. thanks

-matt

p.s. the banner is believe is 8 ft by 4 ft.

The same reason I probably wanted my JL, Orion, Memphis and SoundStream banners... to rep, look at, and smile about! C'mon man, this is car freaking audio!

Team Bass Lovers Of MainE/The Loud Crowd/CentralMaineBassHeads

2k5 SLAP Stock 2 National Champion - I feel old...!

2009 Mazda 5 Mini Van - Shocker/Sundown 12s + 2x Sundown NS1 = 155.3 p.b. so far...

videotogif_2017.10.08_21.08.30_zpsoxax9jc2.gif

Refs- Hrtbrk1,Kharps,BenzmanSl65amg,power-fanatic07,ryanm923,goindef154,subydude81

cianzo,Sthib,FasFocus,Misfits

It's a fucking shame that you got caught up trying to steal from somebody, you lowlife piece of ****. I hope you fall, asshole first, onto a 14" combat knife that's attached to a 18v Dewalt drill...
The MTs are just like the 05' XXX

StevenThompsonNinjaFlipVictoryCelebrationUFC143.gif

370A Alt, 220ah of AGM, 4.5K on two 8".... 300W on four 6.5".... 30W on two 1"...

Traded with : norrizzle9, BassAddictJ (x2), TWiZTid859, btr, btdickey, mylows10, Sour_Deez, El_Weenie;

Bought from : NeilBarber, kurtbeast, bubbagumper, cd6551,

mistergrubbs, gbo559, ltr450racer690, nismos14, ptcmarty,

Yo the local shop got one like that hanging outside !!!! how much yo willing to pay cuz ill steal that ishh dawg!

Sold to : cm2658

Frnt-Kenwood Comp KFC-P709PS

Rear-Kicker Kicker DS6930

Amp-Meance 3000.1

2 10'RD Sonace's

Custom Box Tuned to 35hz

Beat me to it... :crap:

lol just helping out a fellow member........

Refs- Hrtbrk1,Kharps,BenzmanSl65amg,power-fanatic07,ryanm923,goindef154,subydude81

cianzo,Sthib,FasFocus,Misfits

It's a fucking shame that you got caught up trying to steal from somebody, you lowlife piece of ****. I hope you fall, asshole first, onto a 14" combat knife that's attached to a 18v Dewalt drill...
The MTs are just like the 05' XXX

StevenThompsonNinjaFlipVictoryCelebrationUFC143.gif

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now