t3 audio tss motor, 6"port flares, pioneer sirius tuner, gm premium wiring harness

Participant count
  • Participant list

blackbonnie
5,000+ posts

The Revolution
i have some miscellaneous things for sale. i havent sold anything in a while as i have gotten out of car audio, but i found some stuff to sell during spring cleaning. all prices are listed with shipping included. they will all be sent usps flat rate. i have a million refrences and i believe i still have a link to my reference thread on here. paypal is preffered and i am verified through paypal.

t3 audio tss motor, 45$ shipped. i bought this motor off here a couple years ago for a project and never got around to it. motor is in great condition.

misc016.jpg

misc015.jpg

6" port flares, 10$ shipped each or 15$ shipped for both. they were used for a project, but are in great condition with no cracks.

misc014.jpg

misc013.jpg

pioneer sirius tuner, 40$ shipped. model #sir-pnr1. i used this for about 3 months with my 800prs, but then cancelled my subscription. works great, comes with everything you see and is in great condition.

misc010.jpg

misc009.jpg

gm premium wiring harness, 30$ shipped. this is the premium wiring harness that will retain all your chimes, key off power, and warning lights and sounds. im not sure of the exact model number, but i think it is a metra gmrc-01. i know it will work for multiple gm vehicles. i had this wiring harness in an 06 silverado, an 05 grand prix, and a 01 sierra and it worked great in all of them.

misc011.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.