Popwarhomie
5,000+ posts

Team Lethal Pressure
Central FL
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine CDA-9883

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good. Scratches/worn buttons

Works great. Has scratches and worn buttons. Headunit, Wiring harness, Ipod cable, Trim ring, faceplate case(forgot it in pics). I DO NOT have the mounting cage.

Only selling because I upgraded to an Alpine 105 for the USB feature..

Price:

$80 shipped or trade.

I would like a Clarion EQS746. 2 or 4 channel mid/high amp. Maybe some 6.5" component speakers.. Maybe something else.. Whatcha got?

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included with price.

Item Pictures:

How long has this been in use for and are there little quirks i should know about?

I'm considering PayPal-ing you the cash because I really need to get rid of this engine wine on my Pioneer 6800

If it'd be easier for you, please email me the details over at dchrsf @ gmail.com

ty, David

How long has this been in use for and are there little quirks i should know about?
I'm considering PayPal-ing you the cash because I really need to get rid of this engine wine on my Pioneer 6800

If it'd be easier for you, please email me the details over at dchrsf @ gmail.com

ty, David

I bought it Mar 24, 2008 from bestbuy. Nothing wrong with it at all. I loved it. Only reason I got my new one was my little 4g ipod was maxed out and I wanted USB to run my new 16g flashdrive for all my Decaf music. I hate to get rid of it but its doing me no good sitting.

My buddy is also thinking about buying it from me to replace his Pioneer 5900 lol. Glad I didn't buy a Pioneer now.

True. Well that sounds like something I'd like to paypal you the money for tonight when I get home. Can you resurve it for me until say 9pm tonight and ill put my word on it I got you on $80 then. My shipping address is 34684 if ya wana calc shipping tonite

David

True. Well that sounds like something I'd like to paypal you the money for tonight when I get home. Can you resurve it for me until say 9pm tonight and ill put my word on it I got you on $80 then. My shipping address is 34684 if ya wana calc shipping toniteDavid
Okay sounds good. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

it have bass engine?? sub out and level??

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

oh what are the volts also..??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.