BatCap 800

RCobra07
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: BatCap 800

Item(s) Description/Condition: Used, and in great shape.

Price: $100 + actual shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Pictured on the far right...will try to get better pics later (or upon request if needed):

P1120092.jpg

what exactly does this do if u dont mind me asking....a guy at a car audio shop once tried to sell me once but didnt really listen or care at the time( had a 170 amp alt at 14.8 volts)....but on my other car i only have stock electrical with no way of doing the big 3 or upgrading the alt

Sorry, been off here for a while. Batt is still available.

Bamaboy, price shipped will be PM'd momentarily.

As for what it does, the best explanation can probably be given by Battcap's site or someone more knowledgeable than myself. My basic understanding is this acts in the capacity of both a capacitor and extra battery.

Anyone? Looking for local sale if possible because I don't know of anyone who will ship...any recommendations would be greatly appreciated though.

Thx!!

The BatCap 800 is just a small AGM battery (with low internal resistence, which is desired for burst power) and still has the cyclic properties of a deep cycle.

Not to be confused with the Batcap 8400 (or Batcap Extreme), which is a totally different design (a multi-cell battery, no good for daily - just short, HUGE bursts)

As for what it does, the best explanation can probably be given by Battcap's site or someone more knowledgeable than myself. My basic understanding is this acts in the capacity of both a capacitor and extra battery.

Last edited by a moderator:
The BatCap 800 is just a small AGM battery (with low internal resistence, which is desired for burst power) and still has the cyclic properties of a deep cycle.Not to be confused with the 8400, which is a totally different design (a multi-cell battery, no good for daily - just short, HUGE bursts)

Thanks for the educated reply!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.