Need help with box design Orion HCCA

Participant count
  • Participant list

quick6gn

Like the title says I need someone with experience with these drivers. Customer is looking to have me design/build a wall in his 02 Ford Focus. 4 HCCA124 and 2 Audioque 3500d's. Im an autohrized DEI dealer which is the parent for Orion as well and nearly everything else on the market. They were absolutely no help whatsoever. Anyone with any knowledge on these subs please post here or PM thanks guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...

About this thread

quick6gn

quick6gn
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
RAM_Designs