FS: Batcap 2000

528hz
10+ year member

Everything'sMiscellaneous
Item(s) for Sale:

Batcap 2000

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This battery has been so good to me it's hard to get rid of it. It's like one of those little godsends that has done more than has been asked for. I ran two of these for 2 years and not once did I ever have a problem. I had it charged last night after I took it out of my car so the new owner can just drop it in. I've been REALLY needing to adequately upgrade my electrical and now is the time...

She's in pretty good shape cosmetically and operates perfectly fine. Just the label is a little scratched up. No damage at all to the casing. Rests at 12.93-2v.

I may have another to sell at the moment I'm going to keep it...

Price:

$150 SHHHHHHHHIPPED!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

Trunkshot001-1.jpg

Trunkshot002-1.jpg

Trunkshot003-1.jpg

Trunkshot004-1.jpg

nice price... thinking of picking two 4000's up myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

nice price... thinking of picking two 4000's up myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Nice! I would've bought one of those too, but they weigh too much and are too big to fit underneath in my spare tire well...

Nice price. I have 3 of these little power houses. I may need 4....
Ofcourse you need 4! LOL! You can never have too much battery...

how does this compare to the optima yt group 34/78 or whatever
To be honest with you, I can't tell you off the top of my head, as I'm not even going to pretend I know all about batts. But I've owned a number of Yellow Tops, and most of them went completely bad on me. Not trying to sway you in any way, but I was using the Yellow Top in the engine bay as the main battery; deep cycle batteries aren't meant to be run in short power-despersing durations which is why you see so many of them die quickly when run under the hood as a primary. Frequent, short discharges just slowly kill Optimas. This is why I kept killing Yellow tops.

The Batcap on the other hand operates like a battery AND a capictor. It will discharge 80-90% of it's power when the draw is needed, but recharge very quickly as well. I always thought of them as a "charged capacitor with no middle man..."

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.