FS: ALpine CDA-7998

Participant count
  • Participant list

Paco24det
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Alpine CDA-7998 with 6 Disk CD Changer (Alpine CHA-S624)

Item(s) Description/Condition: Excellent

Price: $275 Shipped SOLD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: I bought this unit new from Tweeter way back when, and have only installed it in one car. It is in perfect shape, with no dead lights, and only minor wear on the buttons. It is still installed, but I will be pulling it out in the next few days. I am not exactly sure if I still have the trim ring, or cage. I also cant remember how much of the wire harness is there (I will provide a new one if its not suffecient) I know these decks are super-rare now-a-days, so Im not exactly sure how much its worth....

This head unit has NO INTERNAL AMP, 6 4volt preouts, Bass engine Pro, a great display, and the face folds down into the unit when the car is shut off.

The CD Changer connects via Ai-Net, and the cable is included.

Paco24det@yahoo.com

Item Pictures: View attachment 26523497View attachment 26523498View attachment 26523499[

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.