Status
Not open for further replies.

Team TH (Donny)
10+ year member

Team Truth Hertz
Item(s) for Sale:

(2) DB Drive PLT15WD

Item(s) Description/Condition:

They were hand built in the United States by DB Drive about 2 years ago. They are used and in great working condition and look great as well. They do show signs of the typical "used" condition. The pair never saw over 3000 watts RMS. Each sub will come in original DB Drive packaging. Reason for selling these beasts: I'm looking to run two D1 ohm 15's or 18's. These are hard to come by nowadays only place I've seen them for sell is on Ebay for $740 each to your door but those on Ebay are the D4 Ohm version not the D2 Ohm like my pair. DB Drive PLT15WD's retail at $899 each.

Condition

8.5/10 Appearance

9/10 Performance

Information

2500 Watt RMS

5000 Watt Peak

10000 Watt Tone Burst

67.5 Pound Beast

Dual Progressive Spider

2 Ohm DVC

3" High-Temperature Voice Coil On Anodized Aluminum Former

Triple Stacked 340oz High Energy Ferrite Magnet

Protective Magnet Rubber Boot

Price:

600 Shipped to your door (PAIR)

350 Shipped to your door (EACH)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Prices above includes shipping to your door in original DB Drive packaging using FedEx Home Delivery. Item(s) will be shipped out within 48 hours of received payment.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Can possibly work out a better deal depending on shipping costs to your location. For local pickup i will sell the pair for $500 and $275 each.

Nice subs got a some custom built tc sounds 15's NIB but they are D2 not what you are looking for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Thanks, and those are great subs too, but yeah only going to be searching for D1 ohm after I sell some of my stuff... Too bad those TC sound 15's aren't D1...

Honestly its the best I've had and runs all day at .5 ohms and can handle a .25 ohm load! It never gets warm never has had any problems and if it doesn't sell for around what im asking not a big deal, for I will use it in next setup but wired at .25 ohms for tone bursts in competiton which would be little over 4k rms. Next setup goal is just to mainly run D1 15-18s in a new box.. I've actually been debating on taking it of classifieds but since its already there if someone wants it I would sell it. I would most likely miss it and wouldn't be able to find another around for who knows how long..

$335 for one shipped to 43228.. I have some one else possibly interested in these subs if they don't end up taking them or only one I will let you know. Thanks for you interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...