Anyone have GetLikeMe's cell #?

I know, but he's fairly local. And he does awesome kerfed ports from the build logs he has
Anyone can do a Kerf port that knows how to use a table saw. (not bashing just saying)

there a few semi local builders to you so you don't have to get killed with shipping charges.

Anyone can do a Kerf port that knows how to use a table saw. (not bashing just saying)
there a few semi local builders to you so you don't have to get killed with shipping charges.
I know, thats why im not building the box myself :/ I dont have a table saw and know im gonna mess something up if I try and buy one.

I know, thats why im not building the box myself :/ I dont have a table saw and know im gonna mess something up if I try and buy one.
I would offer the kerf port option in my price, but it would just not be a viable option after shipping. Not sure why it costs so much for me to ship to cali, but it is just dumb high right now.

Wait a few months for me to move lol.

He's online on CACO now.
&fiji thanks, found him.

I would offer the kerf port option in my price, but it would just not be a viable option after shipping. Not sure why it costs so much for me to ship to cali, but it is just dumb high right now.
Wait a few months for me to move lol.
Haha yeah cause gas price is insanely high right now im sure that has to do with it :/ Your moving to cali?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.