$1 Custom Subwoofer Enclosure Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus
Ok guys, doing $1 box designs. All made by me and designed to your specific needs. I will do simple sealed and ported enclosures. I have designed many enclosures for members on Ca.com.

Let me state a few things:

1) I don't build, I design. Don't PM me asking about building or shipping you a box.

2) If your box won't fit, I'll let you know. If you want to stuff it in there, I can try my best, but I won't promise anything.

3) I will make recommendations as far as sub and port location, but ultimately it is up to you.

4) I will make recommendations as to how many cubic and what tuning you should use.

5) I contact you through my email at the bottom of this post, do NOT PM me about boxes.

6) I usually do music/daily boxes. I don't like to design strictly SPL/fart boxes, but I might be willing to make an exception depending on your situation.

7) There is no sub I won't do a design for, as long as it's meant to be in a sealed or ported enclosure.

8) I will NOT check out other box designs done by other people.

9) When it comes to sub manufacturers that recommend higher tuned boxes, I usually like to tune slightly lower. (Especially when it comes to companies like Digital Designs and Audioque)

10) If you have any recommendations when it comes to how I present myself to you, please tell me.

11) Tell me if you need me to draw my design in a 3D version. It will cost more because 3D takes longer to draw up.

12) If you get a design from me, please tell your friends or other people on other forums. I'll do designs for anyone. I don't mind if you havegive my email to someone who needs a design.

13) If you need general recommendations for what sub and/or amp to run for your application, I can help. I don't know every brand out there, but if you're completely lost I can guide you in the right direction.

14) I will try to answer box requests as rapidly as I can. The better contact you keep with me, the quicker I will have your box designed.

15) Most importantly (at least to me) is that each box I design is custom made. I start from scratch, no pre-designed enclosures. Period.

Me:

If you want to know why I do this, it's because I enjoy designing boxes and helping fellow car audio fans. I remember when I was new to this trying to make due with what I had. I started this mainly for the people new to the car audio scene, but I'm willing to help anyone. Each box design is it's own unique challenge, and there is never a boring box. It's fun trying to make a sub sound beautiful and get loud. I don't take shortcuts, and I will design that box to the absolute best of my capability. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. If you have doubts or any conflicts with my design, I will attempt to explain myself and change what needs to be changed. Just let me know how I can help you. I have to charge $1 now because too many people were asking me for designs and not using them. So you giving me $1 shows that you actually will use the design, and if not, I get a buck to help me out.

Email Address: buck.box.designs@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...