Vented Box Plans for e36 BMW for IDMAX 12" sub plans needed?!?!

Participant count
  • Participant list

m3howie
10+ year member

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a box built for the sub I just bought. It is an IDMAX 12 v3 d2. The site says it needs to be 1.80-2.50 cu ft vented @ 28Hz. I want the box to be built where I can still use the front part of my trunk for my golf clubs, if you're familiar with the way my trunk is...lol. You guys' help would be great, I am a noob, so help a brotha out!

Thanks, Howie

I can design one for you, if you can get me the dimensions of how big the box can be. Now, it takes time to design a ported box, especially with having to tune it, so I do charge $5 to do it. Its up to you.

-Stephen

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...
Go get some shitty wood or cardboard or something and figure out what the max is, play around with different dimensions to see what the max cubic...
Opted to show my buckeyes some love. Used some padding and also a unique piece of laminate I hade laying around. Needless to say, I’m happy it’s...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...

About this thread

m3howie

10+ year member
m3howie
South Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from